ECM provides a comprehensive suite of Electrical and Instrumentation services supporting the business operations of our clients in the mining, oil and gas, infrastructure and power generation sectors.
Our flexible delivery model encompasses Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) at initial design phase, converting to construction, installation and commissioning services on site.
ECM’s HV termination, hazardous area operations, telecommunications and technical services expertise helps create and capture benefits for our clients through the asset value chain, from construction through to operations.
With extensive experience operating in remote and challenging environments, ECM’s track record for reliable delivery is demonstrated by its significant portfolio of successful projects.
ECM's suite of E&I services encompasses:
- Electrical and instrumentation works
- Substations and switchyards up to 132 kV
- Switchgear and control systems installation
- Underground cabling
- Transmission line construction up to 66 kV
- Switch room and control room installation
- Instrument tubing
- Hazardous area installation
- Area / roadway lighting
- Assembly of modular units and skids
- Cable ladder installation
- HV, LV control, instrument communication cabling and terminations
ECM also offers scheduled maintenance, modification and operators support services including:
- Sustaining capital projects
- Shutdown planning and execution
- Asset remediation works
- Hazardous area inspections
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and completions
- Telecommunications and fibre optics
Recent Project Experience
|Australia Pacific LNG Project||QCLNG Upstream Works Project|
|Gorgon LNG MEIC Project||Sino Iron Dewatering Buildings|
|Roy Hill Package 1||Wheatstone - EVT Tanks|