We are delighted to announce ECM has expanded operations in Western Australia, opening a North West Branch in Port Hedland.
The new branch is located at 18 Pinnacles Street Wedgefield WA 6721.
With a 3915sqm yard, offices, amenities, a caretaker’s residence, workshop and ample yard space for Plant and Equipment, ECM is ready to assist with any of your North West projects maintenance and service requirements.
Capabilities provided include, but not limited to:
- Structural, Mechanical & Piping Works (SMP)
- Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I)
Services provided include, but not limited to:
- Minor Works
- Shutdown Planning, Management & Execution
- Pipe Spooling (Fabrication & Installation)
- Specialist Workshop Fabrication Services
- Mechanical Equipment – Overhaul & Repairs
- Maintenance Labour Hire (All Trades)
- Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) Works
The branch will be managed by Brett Handyside (pictured above); he has recently been promoted to North West Manager and will be at the branch from mid October 2013.
The North West Branch will be undergoing minor renovations and rebranding from mid October 2013 and is scheduled to officially open in December 2013.
We invite you to visit Brett next time you are in Port Hedland.
Please note the Telephone Numbers are yet to be confirmed, in the meantime please contact the ECM Corporate Office on +61 8 9455 2944.