After 20 Years in Canvale Road, ECM has relocated to new premises in Baile Road in Canning Vale.
We will continue to use the present telephone and facsimile numbers, the website and email addresses remain unchanged.
Expanding, from a single storey 1500 m2 premises, to a brand new double storey office, 1.5 times the size.
The new office is branded with ECM's new Logo and Positioning Statement, making it easy to see when visiting our new office.
The new premises covers 2580 m2 has ample parking for staff and visitors and a larger warehouse to store all of ECM's Plant and Equipment. It also meets the needs of the continuous growth of the company, in the Mining and Energy Sectors Worldwide.
We are very glad to welcome all of our clients, old and new, to visit us in the new office, after July 2011.